Select your service and leave your details for one of our team members to get back to you with a quote.
We have a proud tradition in commercial cleaning and facilities management services.
Our focus has always been on building long term relationships by ensuring we adhere to the needs of our clients and provide them with a consistent, quality service. We are constantly looking for ways to find innovative solutions that are both cost-effective and eco-conscious. Our goal is for all clients to experience a difference through our hard-work, impeccable business ethic and attention to detail in every aspect of our business.
Senior Operations Director
Quality and Consistency
We focus on the needs of our clients by working closely with the operational team to provide a professional and superior service.
We are constantly looking for new ways to provide our clients with innovative and cost-effective solutions to benefit them.
As a family-owned company, our clients have direct access to our Directors and on-site management to ensure a rapid response time.
Regular Staff Training
We understand the importance of regular training. Our staff are trained with new techniques to ensure they provide our clients with quality service.
our results reflects our passion
We manage everything for you. Once we have assessed your premises and agreed on a strategical plan with you, our management team will take care of the implementation. This allows you to continue with business as usual without worrying about the cleanliness of your working environment. Our experience gives us the foresight to tackle any issues before they arise which means you will never have anything to worry about. We like to think we offer a smooth ride when you come on board with us.
We Offer a Wide Range of Services
From conception to completion, our entire team of cleaners, supervisors, managers, and experienced directors put our client’s needs at our forefront. Our team are accomplished in a wide range of environments and as such use both time-proven practices and cutting-edge techniques to make sure our customers’ cleaning requirements are met and exceeded.
We ensure thorough IT equipment cleaning and Comms Rooms maintenance.
Reliable commercial cleaning, for all businesses of all sizes at competitive rates.
Our in house team at UTC deliver an extensive range of specialist cleaning.
We carry out both internal and external window cleaning.
We offer various methods of carpet cleaning to provide the best results.
We provide the management and delivery of all support services.
"Since UTC took over the cleaning contract i have received no complains. They are swift to respond to any requests and always in a professional manner"
- Sarah McGowan, Capital Fund Management
Some of Our Clients...
UTC has worked with different clients over the years, providing them with quality cleaning services to both their commercial and residential spaces.
Get A Quote
Definitions and interpretation
Protection Laws; Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK; GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679; Universal Technical Cleaning & Support Services Ltd, we or us Universal Technical Cleaning & Support Services Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12265169 whose registered office is at Kemp House , 160 City House , London, EC1V 2NX; User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Universal Technical Cleaning & Support Services Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Universal Technical Cleaning & Support Services Ltd
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you: a. name;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways: a. data is given to us by you ; and b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Universal Technical Cleaning & Support Services Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example: a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means; b. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data 9.
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below). Keeping Data secure
11. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example: a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you. b. we store your Data on secure servers. 12. 13. b. we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses. Data retention
15. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Your rights 16. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: info@utccleaning. co.uk.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it. 17. 18. 19. Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Universal Technical Cleaning & Support Services Ltd by email at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Application and entire agreement 1.
2. 3. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation (Services) by Universal Technical Cleaning & Support Services Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 12265169
whose registered office is at Kemp House , 160 City Road , London, EC1V 2NX (we or us or Service Provider) to the person buying the services (you or Customer).
You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and our quotation (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing. 7.
8. 9. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the quotation, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as Services unless we specify otherwise. Your obligations 10.
11. 12. You must obtain any permissions, consents, licences or otherwise that we need and must give us with access to any and all relevant information, materials, properties and any other matters which we need to provide the Services.
If you do not comply with clause 10, we can terminate the Services. We are not liable for any delay or failure to provide the Services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this section (Your obligations). Fees 13. 14.
15. The fees (Fees) for the Services are set out in the quotation and are on a time and materials basis.
In addition to the Fees, we can recover from you a) reasonable incidental expenses including, but not limited to, travelling expenses, hotel costs, subsistence and any associated expenses, b) the cost of services provided by third parties and required by us for the performance of the Services, and c) the cost of any materials required for the provision of the Services.
You must pay us for any additional services provided by us that are not specified in the quotation in accordance with our then current, applicable hourly rate in effect at the time of performance or such other rate as may be agreed between us. The provisions of clause 14 also apply to these additional services. TERMS AND CONDITIONS Interpretation
A "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa. Services 16. The Fees are inclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
Cancellation and amendment 17.
20. We can withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation if it has not been accepted by you, or if the Services have not started, within a period of 30 days from the date of the quotation, (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
Either we or you can cancel an order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
If you want to amend any details of the Services you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes and additional costs will be included in the Fees and invoiced to you.
If, due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (Circumstances beyond a party's control), we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to a minimum. Payment 21.
27. 28. We will invoice you for payment of the Fees either: a. when we have completed the Services; or b. on the invoice dates set out in the quotation.
You must pay the Fees due within 30 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us.
Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
Without limiting any other right or remedy we have for statutory interest, if you do not pay within the period set out above, we will charge you interest at the rate of 20% per annum above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until payment is received in full.
All payments due under these Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the Services and cancel any future services which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with, you.
Receipts for payment will be issued by us only at your request. All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us. Sub-Contracting and assignment
29. We can at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions and can subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations to any third party.
30. You must not, without our prior written consent, assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
31. We can terminate the provision of the Services immediately if you: a. commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions; or b. fail to make pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date for payment; or c. are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become, the subject of a bankruptcy order or take c. are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become, the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtor; or
enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with its creditors; or convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part of them, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator in respect of you, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency. Intellectual property
32. We reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsist in any goods supplied in connection with the provision of the Services. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
Liability and indemnity 33.
34. 35. Our liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort or misrepresentation or otherwise, shall be limited as set out in this section.
The total amount of our liability is limited to the total amount of Fees payable by you under the Contract.
We are not liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with our provision of the Services or the performance of any of our other obligations under these Terms and Conditions or the quotation for:
any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses or; any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; or any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; or any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or your breach in relation to your obligations; or any losses arising directly or indirectly from the choice of Services and how they will meet your requirements or your use of the Services or any goods supplied in connection with the Services. You must indemnify us against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by us arising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by you or your agents or employees.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability. 36. 37. Data Protection 38. 39.
40. 41. When supplying the Services to the Customer, the Service Provider may gain access to and/or acquire the ability to transfer, store or process personal data of employees of the Customer.
The parties agree that where such processing of personal data takes place, the Customer shall be the 'data controller' and the Service Provider shall be the 'data processor' as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as may be amended, extended and/or re-enacted from time to time.
For the avoidance of doubt, 'Personal Data', 'Processing', 'Data Controller', 'Data Processor' and 'Data Subject' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
The Service Provider shall only Process Personal Data to the extent reasonably required to enable it to supply the Services as mentioned in these terms and conditions or as requested by and agreed with the Customer, shall not retain
any Personal Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own 42.
43. 44. any Personal Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own or for any third party's purposes.
The Service Provider shall not disclose Personal Data to any third parties other than employees, directors, agents, sub- contractors or advisors on a strict 'need-to-know' basis and only under the same (or more extensive) conditions as set out in these terms and conditions or to the extent required by applicable legislation and/or regulations.
The Service Provider shall implement and maintain technical and organisational security measures as are required to protect Personal Data Processed by the Service Provider on behalf of the Customer.
Further information about the Service Provider's approach to data protection are specified in its Data Protection Policy, which can be found Site Files. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email: carlos. firstname.lastname@example.org. Circumstances beyond a party's control
45. Neither of us is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question. If the delay continues for a period of 90 days, either of us may terminate or cancel the Services to be carried out under these Terms and Conditions.
Communications 46. 47.
48. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
Notices shall be deemed to have been duly given:
when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient; when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated; on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party. No waiver
49. No delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy nor stop further exercise of any other right, or remedy.
50. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions will be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
51. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.